Thursday, April 8, 2010

Six Cornrows with a Bow

Photobucket

I put A's hair in 6 big cornrows a couple of days ago. I wanted to keep it very simple so I wasn't focused on the parts being straight or anything but it still came out nice. I did these on wet hair using: Giovanni Direct Leave-in, unrefined shea butter mixed with virgin coconut oil, and just a little Organic Root Stimulator Lock & Twist gel. I put it in a tucked under bun and added a bow to make it a little more girly. :) We may try a braid out for the weekend.

How is your child wearing their hair this week?

14 comments :

  1. I love it! I tried something similar a few weeks ago but my girls hair is too thin and I need some skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kickin' it old school. Love it! I'm sure that braid out will be fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! This week my daughter is wearing the front of her hair braided then connected to two puffs in the back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL!! I'll probably do this tonight on my kids hair...either that or Fishtail...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am becoming a big fan of the big cornrow. These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. I like the side ponies.(=^_^=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I'm going to borrow this style next week! My little munchkin is sporting braids in the front and twists in the back. It has become our staple hairstyle lately. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute I like the idea of adding a bow to make it more girly i always do cornrows to the back on my son never on my daughter I might try it one day to see how it would turn out///.. Mrs.Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really cute! Simple but girly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG I love this hairstyle so much! My daughters hair is alot shorter than 'A's' but as soon as he hair is long/thick enough.. I am definitely going to try this! I love all your hairstyles!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it!! Simple, Elegant, Professional, and fancy little woman.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like this one, cute and simple

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.