Monday, April 19, 2010

Diva Spotlight: Kayreena

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tell us a little about yourself & your daughter:

I'm a single stay at home mommy and a full time student. Kayreena is 21 months now 1/2 black 1/2 white, she's such a comedian, loves to laugh and be silly her facial expressions will have you dying with laughter. I consider her my little angel, my Godmom passed when I was almost 3 months pregnant with Kayreena it was very tough on me since she was the woman that raised me. But Kayreena has her personality which is awesome so I know theres a lil bit of my godmom in her. I'm a pretty boring person otherwise I just do school trying to provide for my daughter the best I can :)

Photobucket

What is your daughter's hair care routine?

I actually was her hair every other day or every 3 days. I keep the same style in for about 2 days just because its never really a braided style that would actually stay decent for that long. I usually wash her hair first thing after getting in the tub and once I put in the conditioner I put it up in a clip sometimes with a shower cap over it for deep treatment, then I'll let her play and do her thing then rinse once she's all done.

What kind of products do you use on her hair?

I'm in love with Organix Shea butter shampoo and conditioner I also like the Cucumber Yogurt. I'm currently experimenting with many things, right now Qhemet Biologics which I need to do a review on. I loved ORS but sad its no good, use Giovanni sometimes, Bioinfusions sometimes like them both just still searching for the ORS replacement.

Have you ever used chemicals on her hair?

HECK NO and I dont see it necessary in the future.

Can we see a few of your favorite styles?

Of course

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Very cute! How did you learn to do all of this?

I started with just simple parting and ponying and I'm so very grateful I found BHC board I've gotten so much more creative its wonderful and I love the ladies too hehe :)

How does your daughter feel about her hair? Can we see her favorite style?

Well she hates when I do it but loves shaking her hair once its all said and done. Her fro I think is her fav she loves shaking her hair all around and crazy.

Photobucket

If you had to share one hair care tip, what would it be?

Be aware of ingredients and harshness of the styling

___________________________________


First off, How adorable is little miss Kayreena? Her mama is a sweet heart and is doing a great job with her hair. It always looks so nice, Keep up the great work!!
___________________________________

Click here to see how you can sign your Diva up!

8 comments :

  1. What a pretty little girl! Her momma is doing a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so pretty. Good job mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My baby (5 years old) just said "oooh I had hair like her when I was a baby, she is s cute!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww she is a precious Little Doll, So adorable and she has some beautiful hair

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww she is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.