Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone! I hope you all had a great day.

I wanted to share a few Easter pictures of the kids with you all. :)

Here's the picture with the Easter bunny. Notice how A's hair totally covers one of his eyes. lol

Photobucket

A's hair. Yes, I went with the updo.

Photobucket

Sibling love?

Photobucket

....or not!

Photobucket

I have several more pictures but I am trying not to do a picture *overload* as I normally do. :P

How was your Easter?

 

9 comments :

  1. You have a beautiful family & A's hair turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures, beautiful children!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so adorable. A and Lil Man took a beautiful picture with the Easter bunny. Love A's hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, my! you're going to be in big, big trouble as she grows up. big trouble. first, she is gorgeous. second, she's a girly girl. that can be good for you and your pocketbook in the long run.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your kids looked so beautiful and a hair was stunning love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both kids were looking just crispy!! :) I love the photo with them and the easter bunny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pictures turned out great, I love this style. As usual, super cute kids.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.