Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sesame Street at Kids Foot Locker

Last week I went to Kids Foot Locker to get Lil man some all white Nike Air Force Ones to wear on his first birthday. Well, while I was there I saw the Sesame Street Dracula shoes and fitted cap. Now, I know these have been out for some time now, but I could NOT resist the price. All of the New Balance Sesame Street shoes were $10 (in infant sizes, which go to 10, I believe) and the fitted caps to match were $3! So this is just a heads up for mommies with boys...or girls for that matter! I love a good deal.

Photobucket

Who says boys can't wear purple? :P

3 comments :

  1. Too cute. Please post a pic of Lil Man when he wears them...I know he's going to look too handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cute, great prices.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.