Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cornrow Braid Out

I took A's 6 big cornrows out yesterday and she got a cute braid out out of it.

Photobucket

In these pictures below she was telling me she couldn't look up because of the sun. lol

Photobucket

To maintain this look:
  • Moisturize as needed
  • At night put the hair into a very high, loose ponytail (so the hair does not become flat)
  • Have child sleep with satin bonnet/satin pillowcase (optional)
  • Take down in the morning and style as desired (down, ponytail, pigtails, you can switch it up during the week)

I apologize for the delay in the Curlformers drawing. We will make the video today after school. Thanks for your patience!

10 comments :

  1. love love love it...i cant wait for my daughters hair to really grow....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this style on A. It's so thick and curly. That face A is making in the third pic is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just did that. I took her side corn rows out and spry her hair with conditioner and my moisturizing "mix" and put her hair up in a ponytail with her curls down. http://mylittlerascals-letty.blogspot.com/
    Your Baby look beautiful and her hair look very healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A's hair looks beautiful.i love the curls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice texture. also good to stretch that style a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love the headband

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww I love this style you can add so many accessories to it, I think I'm going to try this on my little girls hair this weekend so loves taking pic so we are going to have a little photo shoot this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look! I did it on Aaliyah and over heard women say stuff such as "Why didn't she do her daughter's hair?" It was kind of disheartening. But She still rocked it and will continue to rock it when ever we take the braids out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I missed this one too pretty... i love braid outs..

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.