Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Valentine Veil Style

Photobucket

I used the usual unrefined shea butter mixed with coconut oil to do this style. I soaked the rubberbands in melted coconut oil then started doing the veil style on top. Before I tied off each section of hair, I grabbed a little hair from each section and put a heart snap on top of that section, heart beads can work too, you just need to use a beader. After I was done with the top, I made a straight part down the middle in the back and put her hair in pigtails, combed them out, and that's it! This style should take you around 30 minutes.

The cute Valentine Hello Kitty korker bows are from Little Lady & Me: A lot of style for your little lady!

15 comments :

  1. You have me addicted to hair accessories! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be doing this one! Too cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!! Executed your vision well =) KUDOS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this hair style, I am going to have to try this on my little ones hair I was thinking about Valentine's day hair style for her pre school Valentine's Dance and for her V-day party. The accessories are too cute, we LOVE to accessorize.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very cute yet little girl chic!! Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! I love the snaps! We have heart beads but no snaps. I've searched hi and low, is it possible for you to send some to us?? We will pay!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it. I like the way you color coordinate her accessories for her hair, to match her clothes.

    I love to see girls with hair accessories.

    I would love to try the bead like snaps on my sons hair when I braid it...instead of using rubberbands to hold the beads.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I have a question why do you soak your rubberbands? im new to all this, do you use unrefined shea butter mixed with coconut oil to put in the hair? my son has 3c hair, is that good to use in his hair too?

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love it! oh & just wanted to say thx for your blog! it's just what i was hoping to find!! i'd been running out of ideas for my lil one & i tried searching around the web & found nothing that compares to your site for toddler/kids hairstyles! my dtrs mixed too, so we fit right in :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. how do you melt coconut oil lol
    i mean theres ways but how did you do it?

    facebook friend sarissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Does Little Lady and ME have a website?? I do not have facebook and I love the HK corkers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. where do u get unrefined shea butter?

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.