Thursday, February 11, 2010

Two Strand Twisted Heart

Photobucket

I did this style around the beginning of Summer 2009. I got the idea from Heather and loved it! I have been meaning to do it again but I have such a long 'to try' list, as most of you may already know. lol :)

I start parting down the middle, about half way back, or where ever you want your heart to be, then I just start parting the heart. See the arrows on how to start parting the heart, repeat on the other side. Twist it or braid it up, and of course add barrettes or beads!

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments :

  1. Very cute. Looking at this pic of her hair and the pics you have now of her hair shows she had some great hair growth within months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute. I'm gonna have to try it on "T", she doesn't have as much hair, but I think it'll be cute. I agree about the hair growth. In the Valentine's Party pics you can tell her hair is way down to the middle of her back. I can't wait until "T's" hair takes off and starts growing. I'll keep y'all posted. Thanks for sharing Nikki!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute!! i did this on both my girls and it was so much easier than i thought it would be, thank you so much for your detailed instructions!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.