Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hair Share!

I would like to thank everyone for sending in their Hair Share pictures. All of the children are adorable and the styles are amazing!

Kristi of KJ Braids sent in these very creative styles on her daughter and her niece and nephew.

If you are in the San Diego area email her for pricing and to schedule an appointment! KJBraids@gmail.com Check out her work here!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
KeaShay of Little Lady & Me: A lot of Style for your Little Lady sent in these cute styles on her daughter, Lady A and her little cousin Lady C.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Carolyn sent in these nice styles on her 4 and 7 year old daughters.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Stacie sent in this cute style on her adorable daughter Little B.
Photobucket
Desna sent in these pictures of her daughters new style. Love the accessories.
Photobucket

Keyanna's mama sent in this pretty style.
Photobucket
If you would like to participate in Hair Share just email me your pictures at beadsbraidsbeyond@yahoo.com

9 comments :

  1. Awww all those hairstyle are too cute along with the children they are on, thanks for doing the hair share it gives me a lot of different hair ideas for my girls and the other little girls hair I do

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word...these ladies are so talented...I wish I could figure out some of the ways to be so creative. When I try to do creative styles...they usually mess up. I am pretty good with the basics of cornrows and braids, but past that I get lost.
    Those girls look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! there is so much cuteness right here! I am in awe of all that braiding/cornrowing talent!! :D These are fabulous!

    and Hair Share is such a great idea for your blog - it's so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nikki, Sharing hair styles= Great Idea.....all these styles are so cute. cant wait to try some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome styles! I love the hearts and all the beautiful braids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thx so much to nikki & everybody who does the hair share! i'm so excited cuz i did the veil style on my almost 2 yr old dtr yesterday & if it wasn't for this blog my baby's hair would be a hot mess. i'm gonna share my pix soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the hair share; Gonna try out some of the styles by Kristi on my young niece

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of these styles are awesome creative and beautiful you can't pick which one to go with!!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.