Sunday, February 14, 2010

Natural Barbie



If you saw A's Christmas video then you know we have started buying Barbies to collect for her. Well, as many of you know, it is very difficult to find Barbies with natural/curly hair in stores. So when I came across this super cute Barbie with a TWA (teeny weeny afro) I had to get it for her! I expected to spend at least $50 for her but she was only $20!

She is the only one in this collection with curly hair.


We also got her another collector Barbie, and on the back of that Barbie was a picture of this 1980's Barbie with natural hair! So I'll keep my eyes open for this one.



7 comments :

  1. Gasps! She's beautiful! Where'd you find her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. My girls have no boy Barbie's so I'm on the look out for all different shades of 'Ken'. They're getting harder to find. The girls said all their Barbie's need someone to marry. -cassie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms Bar B, I got her at Kmart!! :)

    Cassie, last year I saw Corbin Bleu (sp) from HSM at Walgreens for like $10. He had super curly hair too...I almost bought it. I should have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do you find these from? she is beautiful xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this Barbie and she is very elegant and beautiful! I got mine at Walmart and she was the only one they had.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.