Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Princess and the Frog

Repost from December 2009

What a long day! First we stopped by Chuck E. Cheese for a few hours.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





Off to see The Princess and the Frog. Two tickets, please.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was a little upset that they didn't have The Princess and the Frog poster to take a picture with.

Photobucket

Lets find a seat. All the way at the top!



Photobucket

Random video. I loved this song, actually, I loved all of the songs!



After watching The Princess and the Frog. (a kid had her attention, lol)



We LOVED this movie! It was so cute. She stayed laughing and dancing. She got up out of her seat once to dance for a second, lol. I was tapping my foot the entire time too. Great music, great message. This was A's first time going to the movies and it was well worth it. I don't want to give out too many details, so take your kiddos to see it!! They will love it! :D

Edit: A's grandma asked her how the movie was and she replied "It was GREAT!!!" and started jumping up and down. I wish I would have caught that on camera. We spent the night here looking at clips and playing games. She said we're going back to see the movie tomorrow. I asked her if she has $20. :)

I would like next weeks Hair Share to be The Princess and the Frog theme. So any pictures you have that have something to do with it, whether it's an outfit, you were at the movies, etc, send them in! beadsbraidsbeyond@yahoo.com Thanks!! :)

4 comments :

  1. So we just saw this movie 2 days ago on Valentine's day...and We loved it! Tiana was beautiful,elegant, and a hard worker! The whole package. I hate to admit it though, both my daughter and I cried our eyes out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had fun. I have not seen this movie yet..but I want to and I guess I will watch it by myself with me having all boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We saw this movie about 3 weeks ago, and my daughter loved it, today she asked me to fix her hair like princes Tiana, she saw me on your blog and saw the picture of your baby, and she wants it like that! When I wash it this weekend I will. I just don't have the crown!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love A i have been following your blog since the start GO BEADS BRAIDS AND BEYOND!!

      Delete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.