Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tiny Twirls Two Strand Twist Out Update

Remember our Tiny Twirls by Kinky Curly review? Well, I wanted to do a quick update on how her two strand twist out is holding up from using Tiny Twirls Daily Moisturizing Styler. Her hair still feels amazingly soft and her twist out is holding up well. Her satin bonnet is missing in action so she has not been sleeping with it on. I just put a her hair in a high ponytail using a Goody Ouchless ponytail holder, I didn't even have to wrap it. I just put it over the ponytail and it stayed put. This way she is not sleeping on her twists, which will cause them to become flat and frizzy.

Here is her hair on Day 2.
 I used Tiny Twirls Daily Moisturizing Styler to smooth down her pigtails.

Photobucket

And here is her hair on Day 4.
 Once again, I used Tiny Twirls Daily Moisturizing Styler to smooth down the ponytail.

Photobucket

Today was day 5, she could have gotten a couple more days out of the twist out but I decided to detangle her hair and put it in one big braid. It was extremely easy to detangle her hair, I'm sure the Tiny Twirls Styler had something to do with it. I used a little water and virgin coconut oil and in about 10 minutes her hair was completely detangled. :)

5 comments :

  1. this is so cute and i love the side pony tail :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! It's really great to be able to see the twist out over the course of several days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May we see a picture of the one big braid? I want to see what it looks like in her hair. <><

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning... i love the side ponytail oxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.