Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fun Hair In 5 Minutes - Textured Faux Hawk



Ponytail holders: $3 Bobbypins : $2 The look on her face: Priceless

A has been wanting a faux hawk after seeing them on here and on my little brother so I went ahead and gave her one today. This style was super easy. Her hair was already curly from yesterday so I spritzed her hair with water and used 3 ouchless ponytail holders to make 3 ponytails going down the middle of her head. I didn't part the hair, just grabbed with my fingers, but if you want a more sleek look use a metal rat tail comb to part. After putting her hair in 3 ponytails, I grabbed one section at a time, folded the entire section to the right and pinned the hair down with bobbypins. I did this to all three sections. That's it! Fun hair in 5 minutes. ;)

Check out her expression. This is her "cool face". She loved it.

9 comments :

  1. I love that! My daughter will never let me do "fun" styles like these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute A....you go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, I have no idea how to visualize how you did this. HELP! It is super cute though!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's cute! I just did a faux hawk on GDL the other day but it was too long and I didn't even think to fold the sections over. Always learning something new from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look on her face, she's like YES, MOM I am fly!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute!!! My daughter just wore this very hairstyle yesterday to summer camp and she loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. <3 all the hair styles on the lil princesses but what I want to know is what products do u use on ur daughter's hair..she has had amazingly beautiful hair since she was a little thing. I notice from ur pics how much her hair has grown within a couple years..please tell me what do u shampoo with and what hair products u use??? I'm pretty sure u get this ? a lot. Also, u do some amazing hair styles!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.