Saturday, July 16, 2011

Twisted Ponytail with Bangs



A has been wearing her hair out a lot lately. I washed it yesterday with Little Penguins Vanilla Bean Smoothie. I decided to leave the smoothie in to see how it works as a leave-in. Her hair felt really soft but I didn't love it as a leave-in. I didn't hate it as a leave-in either. I absolutely love it for detangling her hair in the shower though. On the plus side, all I had to do was spray her hair down with water today before detangling since the smoothie was still in. It made detangling much easier. I did a quick 20 minute style before we headed out today. First, I parted a small section of hair in the front and put the hair into 2 two srand twists, then I pulled the rest of her hair into a ponytail and put it in several large two strand twists. I used Curls Goddess Glaze (I received it as a sample with my recent order) on the twists and to smooth down her pony. Very easy and very cute for girls of all ages. After I was done she went and looked in the mirror. She had a huge smile on her face and told me, "Mama, I look like a SUPER model!" lol, she then proceeded to do her runway walk. Such a girly girl.






8 comments :

  1. So soo cute! I love the corkscrew hair piece!


    precious-curls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute quick style. Her outfit is too cute where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a super model! lol I got that same shirt & bag at gymboree for M!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can we give it up for the whole ensemble?!! Love the style too, I think I will try this on GDL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute!! Anisa has that same shirt! I'll have to show her this post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her little outfits and your creativity with your styles. She is so lucky to have a mom like you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where do you buy her clothes?

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.