Friday, July 29, 2011

Braided, Twisted & Rolled: Day 2, 4 and 5 Updates



Guest post from our guest blogger Aisha of Braid with Me

I decided to share a few pictures to let everyone know how Anisa's Braided, Twisted, and Rolled style is holding up. I am pleased to say that it is holding up very well! I've been moisturizing her hair with Bee Mine Deja's Hair Milk and Bee Mine Juicy Moisturizing Daily Spritz. I must say that it has been doing a great job! She also wears a satin bonnet at night in addition to her satin pillowcase.
Here are pictures from Day 2.
We were really busy on Day 3 so I didn't get a chance to take pictures.  On Day 4 I decided to leave her twists down instead of rolling them. This gave the style a whole new look!
On Day 5 her twists were rolled and pinned once again. Frizz is visible but I am still pleased with how it looks.
The final variation will be a braid/twist out so stay tuned!!

2 comments :

  1. her hair looks healthy....i like it:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aisha for keeping us updated! Again I love the funkiness but I deeply appreciate how you and Nikki break it down in detail to show and instruct everyone on the maintenance. Anisa is gorgeous and is blessed to have such a caring and creative mommy!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.