Monday, June 14, 2010

The Winners of Bee Mine Products

Photobucket

Bee Mine

Before I announce the winners of the Bee Mine Products I would like to say I truly appreciate all of your participation in the One Month Protective Styling Challenge. You all did such a great job! This was an extremely hard decision.

I'm sure you're wondering why I keep saying winners instead of winner. Well, the owner of Bee Mine Products has offered THREE of you a prize. How cool is that?

Photobucket

First Prize: Four full size Bee Mine Products of your choice!

Photobucket

First prize goes to Anisa! Her mother had a great routine for her and really showed how creative you can be with protective styling. She was also one of the first people to have their update in my inbox each week!

Photobucket

Second Prize: Two full size Bee Mine Products of your choice!

Photobucket

The second prize goes to Laverius aka Bae Bae. His mother had a nice routine for him and I think he really held his own being the only little boy in the challenge. Especially being surrounded by such cute little girls!

Photobucket

Third Prize: Four samples of Bee Mine Products of your choice!

Photobucket

The third prize goes to TK. Mommy did a great job and also had such cute styles! She was another who was always one of the firsts with an update in my inbox.

________________________________________

Congrats to all three of you! Please email me and I will let you know how you will get your products! beadsbraidsbeyond@yahoo.com

I really enjoyed being a part of this challenge with all of you. I know you all want the best for your children and their hair. No one even knew there would be a prize involved until they had already signed up! I hope we stay in touch and hopefully we can have another challenge soon!

I really want to give a big thanks to Tracey, owner of Bee Mine Products. She is such a kind woman and has been very generous with the prizes!

Use discount code: BBB for 10% off Bee Mine Products $15 minimum purchase (Good only until the end of June!)

21 comments :

  1. Congrats all!!!! That was nice that the owner chose three winners. I really enjoyed this challenge more than I thought I would.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to everyone for starting ang finishing the protective style challenge. Laverius as well as myself enjoyed the challenge.

    We would like to send out special congrats to Anisa and her mom for doing a wonderful job( I knew you would win, from week one...you did an excellent job). You have shown so many..there are simple styles that can be done with a little girls hair, without having to get her so dolled up (always needing to put accessories in, doing hair everyday etc.)with her hair to the point it causes breakage. Congrats again.

    Laverius and myself would love to thank A and Nikki for this challenge. We really enjoyed it.

    We would love to also send a special thank you to Bee Mine because there was only to be one winner and they chose three, in which they did not have to do. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!! We are soooo happy!!! Thank you so much Nikki for all that you do!! I also want to thank Bee Mine!! I am looking forward to using the products. I also want to say congratulations to Laverius and TK. You both did an excellent job, as well as the other parents!! I look forward to seeing hair share pics from everyone so that we can continue to get ideas from each other. Once again Anisa and I want to say thank you!! We are so excited!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOO! Congrats everyone! Excellent jobs and so inspiring. I can't wait for the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!!! I'm so happy for all of you! I have truly enjoyed participating in this challenge and I hope that you enjoy your new products :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winners they would have been my choice also.. great job

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats everyone. I wanted to participate in the challenge but I found out late. That's what I get for being MIA. I'll stay tuned for the next one. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to all the winners! You ladies rox'ed the challenge and did some truly kawaii styles on your children's hair.

    But, yeah, Anisa's mom has me all types of jealous of her cornrowing skills! I need to apprentice with you lady!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, and thanks to Bee Mine products for going all out with prizes. I must try your Curly Butter now that I've seen its effects on all this hair here, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww this is awesome!!! Thanks sooooo so much Nikki and Tracey! Sorry for making it so hard to decide, but you're the best for being so generous!! And congrats to Anisa and Laverius too!!!!! TK says thank you too, I just showed her the post and read it to her lol. We're gonna be BeeMined out, really can't wait to try a bunch of the products. This was such a fun challenge, can't wait for the next one!! This is the first time I've won anything ever! lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. @renee

    Thank you and congrats to you and Tk. I know how you feel about winning. This is our first time winning something online. Just thinking about how we entered into this challenge willingly and Nikki and A had something great up their sleeve...but we are thankful they did.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats winners! This was so fun to watch develop!! All the styles were great really!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's great! Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Renee (and everyone else!) @ Dimples - was Laverius excited about winning? Anisa was! Once I showed her the products on the Bee Mine website she got even more excited lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations winners. :-]

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats to the Winner, you all are going to love the Bee mine products.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.