Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Summer Shopping

You probably know from the previous post I have been a little MIA because our basement flooded last week. Everything is okay now though! This is way off topic but I know you all love to shop and I know some of us like similar things so I thought I would share a few things I picked up for A and Lil Man over the weekend. They both have more than enough clothes but you know as a parent you always make your way over to the children's section.

First I headed to Target. They had lots of Hello Kitty stuff! I think everything was reasonably priced. (I know several of you are HK fans!)
 

Top: $7.99 Skirt: $12.99


Top: $7.99 Skirt: $12.99


Romper: $14.99


Top: $7.99 Shorts: $7.99 Sandals: $7.99


Hello Kitty bows to match Hello Kitty outfits: $4.50 per pack of 3 Buy One Get One Half Off




Jordans: $64.99

Her father found a few things at Marshall's to go with her Jordans.

Jordan Outfit: $10 (On sale! It's actually for boys but she can rock it!)

Funny story, the day after the Jordans and Jordan outfit was purchased I walked in A's room to find she had laid it all out as if she was getting ready to go somewhere. Kids!


Baby Phat shirts: $10 each

Now for Gymboree

The kiddos 4th of July outfits. I actually bought the shorts to go with A's shirt but had to take them back because I got the wrong size and of course they didn't have them so I came home and ordered them online.  *these* are the shorts I ordered. A's top was $10.33 and the shorts were $13.83. I was also going to buy the heart sandals they had to match but when the cashier scanned them she said the system would not let me purchase because "they didn't meet quality standards" so that was a little disappointing.

Lil Man's outfit: Hat: $8.93 Shorts/swim trunks: $13.83 Shirt: $10.33


Natural beauty tank: $5.59 White shorts with flowers: $11.89 Purple Shorts: $11.19 (she can wear her Jordans with this too.) I also ordered *these* sunglasses to match and *this* korker ponytail holder because they didn't have them in stores.

Just a heads up for the Gymboree fans, they are currently having a 30% off EVERYTHING sale which has been going on for a week or so now so get stuff while you can! I also used this code: 11A9MBSQH180889 to get an extra 15% off the things I ordered online.

Happy Shopping!

25 comments :

  1. You make me wanna go shop Nikki. Lol Everything is so cute. I'm gonna try to find those Jordans for my daughter. Those are hot!!! :) A is gonna look so fly this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, you are not helping me overcome my inner shopoholic! That is some cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those Jordans!! Well actually I love it all!!! Shes a little fashionista!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is too cute. Man, the many beautiful clothes they have for little girls. I'm loving the jordans too.. I had to get the black/white/blue ones for Bae Bae. I have done lots of shopping for my boys as well...with Bae Baes size I was able to find him a couple of Polo short sets for $8 (shorts and collared top). I love bargains.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just left Gymboree website....I swear I spend so much money on that stuff, but it's soooo cute and lasts a long time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. dimples...I love bargains too!!

    Angela, they DO last a long time!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I forgot to add.. I love that romper. I remember I had those when I was a little girl. Ok, I must admit, I need a couple for myself with some nice heels.
    ( I know I'm way off topic too).lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!! We have been doing the same thing!! I got the same pair of Jordans for Anisa from Foot Locker. I got a 30% off coupon in my email and I was able to use it on my purchase!! They ended up being $45!! Yay!! She also got some stuff from Gymboree last week and Children's Place last week and this week as well! I also found some cute shorts from TJ Maxx for only $7.99!! I love shopping!! Lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am LOVING the romper and the Paul Frank outfit! I have a addiction to shopping too.
    Do you ever put A or little man in Saltwaters? I love keeping Nunu in Saltwaters for the summer, we buy every color and they last all summer and are less expensive then Jordans or Nike's.
    Those Hello Kitty hair pretty's are super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are now responsible for me being supa broke this summer!!!

    My 3 girls saw this post and made plans for us to head to Target pronto 2morrow. They have to get clothes for their trip to HI to spend the summer with their gran, and they want every Hello Kitty thing Target has, ugh!! Don't get me started on those Hello Kitty bows from Claires. I will have to make my gran pop open her sewing stuff and make some rompers and hair bows for her great-granddaughters because I need to save money to eat!!!

    My son is so easy to shop for this summer because he just wants white T-shirts (like $12 for 20, lol) to go with his beach shorts and Crocs, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kohl's also has a nice selectin of outfits in stock right now. I picked up some for my daughter. The jordan's are nice and I love the Hello Kitty outfits, especially the romper

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so mad, I have to order all her stuff online. If I buy her clothes here she will look like every other girl on base. But I'll check out Target (I love their clothes)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Hello Kitty stuff but i don't buy it for my daughter because I think its for older girls like yours, I love all her outfits, I'm still learning how to shop for my daughter because usually I would just grab whatever I like but I have to get into the habit of getting the whole complete outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  15. omg soooo cute girl!! Please tell me that paul frank stuff is in toddler sizes? im so going to target tomorrow to blow some more money.

    ReplyDelete
  16. these outfits are too adorable for words.. it's not easy to find hello Kitty items out here.. i wish they were more readily available...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nikki, you are gonna get me in trouble. I usually steer clear of Gymboree and OD on The Children's Place, BUT, I am all over that Natural Beauty tank. I just called the store in my area and had them to pull it for me so I can go pick it up, lol. And how cute is the Hello Kitty collection and all the pieces that can be paired with her new Jordans. I am scared of her, hehe. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wanted to let the Hello Kitty fans to know that you can find more items at Dillards and Macy's. They are available in the stores as well as online. If you go online, you will be able to shop by brand (look on the side of the screen) and choose Hello Kitty. Old Navy also has a few Hello Kitty shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I always forget to check your blog and i dont know why becuase i always find such wonderful idea's here!
    Madison's mom from FB :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I went to Target and I was annoyed that they did NOT have anything you posted here, lol. My local Target sucks. Maybe they only had that stuff for older kids--my baby still fits a 2T They did have cute rompers and dresses. I got them all for only 8 dollars a piece so I still left (mostly) happy!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lee F, I have never heard of saltwaters. I will have to check them out!

    Emma'sMom, I know! I could not resist the natural beauty shirt, you can't beat $5 and some change!


    Alese, you are so right about Kohl's! Unfortunately for us they only carry their Hello Kitty selection in 6 and under, but they have the CUTEST HK stuff!

    Loui, I saw a few little kid Paul Frank things. I didn't look in the little girls section but they definitely had it for the little boys. I might go back and get Lil Man one of the outfits too!

    Mrs. CJ, Aww man! That sucks. I'm glad you found some cute things though! Yeah I didn't look at the little girls section. Usually when I go looking at the toddler stuff I get upset because their stuff is sooooooo cute! LOL. I miss A being a little one. :P

    Thanks everyone! Glad you liked the post. I knew you all LOVED to shop!! I especially love finding great deals and passing them on, so if any of you ever come across any feel free to let me know!! <3

    Nik

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE THE JORDANS! Those pair must of sliped by me. Gotta find them.

    ReplyDelete
  23. You remind me of me!!!! I'm always shoppin for my DS and DD. And the way you take care of your daughters hair, omg, you would think you were my sister!!! Keep it up, your daughter is always happy, so that means she has a happy home!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  24. i cant find any hello kitty products out here.. im going to order some in... my daughter is hello kitty crazy.. and so am i.. i will keep you posted with our finds oxoxxox

    ReplyDelete
  25. These outfits are cute.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.