Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hair Share!

Thanks so much to all the mommies for sending pictures in for Hair Share! Love them all! Click here to see how you can participate in next week's Hair Share!

Barbara shared this gorgeous updo style done on her beautiful daughter, Emma.
Photobucket

Jessica sent in pictures of her cutie's hair before styling and after styling (1 hour later).
Photobucket

Photobucket

Aisha sent in these pictures of her gorgeous daughter Anisa rockin' a braid out. She got the flower headband from Charlotte Russe for $5.50
Photobucket

Aisha also sent in some fun shopping pictures. I love good deals!

"I found his romper and her skirt at Old Navy last month. As you can see, I decided to go with Converse for both of them. I ordered her shirt from the Polo site. It was about $30. The skirt was $19.50 online with 30% off. I found the romper in the store for $14.50. They also had a denim one that I also bought.
The other pic is of one of her outfits from The Children's Place. They have a good sale going on right now. The top was $5 and the shorts were $10. The socks are 3 for $6 so she got a pink and rainbow pair too. Her dad bought the shoes ($23.50). We have a Nike distribution center here. "

Photobucket

Aisha also shared this mohawk style she did on her niece, Brooke!
Photobucket

Mel sent in these styles done on her gorgeous girls. "Leila has the two-strand twists and Mariah has your cute crisscross cornrow layered style."
Photobucket

Kristen shared all of these beautiful styles done on her daughter, Avi.
Photobucket

Photobucket

17 comments :

  1. Super cute styles and outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these styles!! Awesome job mommies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, super beautiful styles!

    If I didn't have locs I'd be telling all these mommies to come style my hair! :)

    I gotta send in something for hair share one of these days...but I have such limited styling skills, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow-y! Those are some beautiful girls with VERY talented Moms! I especially love the mohawk, that took some serious braiding skills!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Cute! Cute! Thank you for including my babies!! I love all of the styles. Emma looks like such a little lady with her up do! Good job Jessica and Mel-the kids are adorable!!! Avi's styles are very unique!

    @ Carly - thanks for the compliment!! It took two days to complete - 1 day of taking down her box braids and a wash/condish/detangle. I braided it the following day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOOOOOO cute!!
    Very talented, Ladies!! :D I love seeing all the styles people come up with. Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anisa's braid out is tooo cute. & the headband is on point lol (i have to go get one asap)! Avi's hair styles are so gorgeous also. All the girls look adorable.

    Can't wait til my baby has enough hair so I can try these styles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. GO MOMS!!!!!!!! EVERYBODY HAIR LOOK LOVELY!!!! IAM STILL TRYING TO MAKE A STRAIGHT PART!!! CAN'T WAIT TILL I CAN FINALLY DO A HAIR SHARE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooooo many adorable young ladies!! I am in love with Jessica's baby girl, she just looks soooo happy and is toooo cute!! And I love her sunflower!! And I thought Anisa was popping an ivy in her last picture lol, but I loooove her headband (three of my fav summer colors: pink&yellow&orange). I just started getting a lot of TK's hair accessories from Charlotte Russe and Forever21 too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a bunch of cuties with such beautiful hair and hair styles. Great job mommies/aunties.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, the cuteness is overwhelming, lol. I especially love Emma's hair!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, and I love Anisa's headband. If it wasn't so big I'd buy one for my 2 year old. Her head is tiny, so...

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Renee - I try to go to Forever 21 sometimes but it's always so crowded :-( Maybe I'll just have to check the website.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sooo cute. so many proud mamas. ;-]

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks everyone! And kameelah, I'm still working on straight parts too - parting their hair takes me longer than actually braiding it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww i love all the thoose cute styles. :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.