Monday, April 25, 2011

Style Gallery Is Ready!

Style Gallery

For those of you who don't know, I have added a Style Gallery to our new Facebook Fan Page! Click the photo and there will be the post name along with the link to the instructions. The gallery includes all of A's styles as well as our guest blogger Aisha & Anisa's styles. You can also view the other styles uploaded by our friends! Click the photo above to be taken directly to the gallery. Don't forget to "like" the page while you're there! :)

5 comments :

  1. This is great :D I my self am 16 going on 17. and you may ask "how does this relate to you". I am not so creative when it comes to my natural hair and this blog has helped me as a natural and has even given my friends inspiration to go natural because of the beautiful styles you give your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @macaroniandcheese, Aww! That is so great. Thank you soo much for sharing that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice style gallery! Such a great variety!



    precious-curls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi , I have three girls...both my girls and I love your site...We also wanted to know when you will be starting your protective style challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  5. nikki,
    love it!!!!! Thx 4 making the site soooo user friendly ;o)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.