Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Stretched Pigtails



I washed, detangled (using my fingers and a comb), moisturized (Bee Mine Luscious Moisturizer) and banded A's hair in 2 sections lastnight. I removed the bands this morning and her hair was still quite curly, but it had more of a stretched out look so I gave her two basic pigtails. I used Bee Mine Luscious Moisturizer to slick back the ponies.





By the way, I bought some new bands similar to the Goody Brand a couple of weeks ago at Kohls for $4 per pack. These are the ones I used to band her hair with last night, I will definitely be buying more!

3 comments :

  1. Gorgeous pigtails! Love how big and fluffy they look!



    precious-curls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ponytails..(puffs) and its so so long..that it cant be puffs anymore :-)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.