Saturday, November 27, 2010

Cornrows and A Big Puff

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Instructions:
  • Always start with clean, detangled, moisturized hair. I started by parting Anisa's hair down the middle from front to back. Gather one side into a ponytail in order to work on the other side. I began by making a braid in the center of her head. I braid stopped in the center of her head. It is not necessary to braid the hair to the end because it will be gathered into the big puff.
  • Next I made a cornrow on one side of the center cornrow. This cornrow goes all the way down to her ear. You will repeat this step on the other side. Next, I made another cornrow behind the cornrow I just made. This cornrow will go all the way to the back of her head. You will repeat this step on the other side as well.
  • The final cornrow was made near the back of her ear, underneath the last cornrow that was made. This cornrow will go all the way to the back as well.
  • I gathered the remaining hair into two separate puffs. My final step was to gather the two puffs together with an ouchless band in order to make one big puff on top. Finish the look by adding your beads of choice.

Photobucket

Photobucket

11 comments :

  1. Aah Aisha, I'm in love with this one...its so so cute, easy but creative! U did i again girl, tumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute , I really love her hair ;)
    Eve-hawa .

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great style! What regimen did Aisha follow to get her daughters hair so long?

    Thanks for sharing,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice and simple! Love the beads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm already a puff fan, but I really like this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great puff! Emma has been asking for a puff, lol. Maybe next time we do one we can add some cornrows.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the big puff and cornrows. It's so simple and quick.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, greetings from London UK me and friend want to know how u got your hair long like that :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.