Thursday, November 25, 2010

Bee Mine Black Friday Sale!

Bee Mine Products
Bee Mine Black Friday Sale is here! You DON'T want to miss this sale! Use our reader discount code: 26BBBFRI to receive 20% off your purchase of $15 or more. You might want to start getting those carts ready! Please note Bee Mine's website will be down 10-15 minutes prior to the sale as they get ready.

If you're new to the blog or have been a little hesitant to try, now would definitely be the time. I don't know when another 20% off sale will be so take advantage of it while you can. I have been using Bee Mine Products in A's hair since March or April of this year and couldn't be happier. You probably noticed I haven't been doing too many reviews, to be completely honest, I don't have much of a desire to. I feel like I have finally found a product line where I consistently use most of the products. Since styling A's hair with Bee Mine Products her styles look better, last longer (her most recent box braids lasted 4 weeks!) and most of all her hair feels better.

Now I don't want to sound too much like an infomercial so with that said I am just going to let the pictures speak for themselves. Below are just a few of my favorite styles done with Bee Mine Products.


Bee Mine Products Bee Mine Products
Bee Mine Products Bee Mine Products

And I have to add these :)

Hair with Bee Mine Deja's Hair Milk
Photobucket

Hair all detangled with Bee Mine Hair & Scalp Moisturizer
Photobucket

Remember, use code: 26BBBFRI at check out to receive your discount!

If you have any questions about these products or need any more information please feel free to email me at beadsbraidsbeyond@yahoo.com and I will try to help you as best as I can. :)

I hope you all have a very happy Thanksgiving Day!

9 comments :

  1. Well, i have to say that i have been comparing reviews u did with other products, and i have noticed that bee mine is indeed the best for her hair, it obviously loves her hair. Its just so unfortunate we in europe can't use this discount codes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! maybe now i can order ava some shampoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gayla, that would be the correct price. 33x.20 = $6.60, 5% off would only be $1.65. If you need any more information or help please feel free to email me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah... figured it out... i'm SUCH an idiot!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really should have taken advantage... are bottles are running dry, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man. I missed it. Been sooooo busy. I'm Barely
    on the computer or my phone.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.