Friday, November 19, 2010

Diva Spotlight: Brianna & Brittney

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tell us a little about yourself & your daughters:

My name is Jamesha Bazemore and my 3 year old twin’s names are Brianna (red) and Brittney (orange). We are all natural. Our hair types are too long to list, so we’ll just say that we’re a bit coily and curly.

What is your daughters hair care routine?

I wash their hair once every two weeks. I use black soap to shampoo their hair, apple cider vinegar as a hair rinse and follow that up with EVOO as a conditioner. I then use a mixture of aloe vera juice and distilled water as a leave-in/ natural detangler. I seal in the moisture with my herbal infused oils and then style with my olive/ shea butter mixture. I have recipes on my website, www.EbonysBraidery.webs and I also have a natural hair care line called ImaniJoi Naturals – Natural Hair Care for Children.

What kind of products do you use on their hair?

I make 100% of their hair products. I began doing research on making my own products when they were a year old. They have eczema and we faced many challenges from it, such as, hair loss and extremely dry skin.

Have you ever used chemicals on their hair?

As a natural stylist I know the effects of using harsh chemicals and I will never allow them to relax their hair and I will teach them by example to embrace and love their Nappturally beautiful hair.

How do your daughters feel about their hair?

My girls love their hair. They like to help me style the others hair and they love beads and wearing the flower clippies and hair bows that I make for them.

If you had to share one hair care tip, what would it be?

If I had to share one hair care tip it would be that maintaining moisture is key to promoting hair growth.

______________________________________

How cute are these girls?! Love them! Sounds like mommy is doing a great job. Make sure you check out http://www.EbonysBraidery.webs for more of Jamesha's amazing work.

______________________________________

Click here to see how you can sign your Diva up!

14 comments :

  1. Wow. They are the cutest. I LOVE their hairstyles. I think we might try a version of this since I've been thinking knots lately. I'd love to check out Jamesha's website, but the link isn't working =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fixed the link! Thanks for letting me know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the cuteness! They are adorable and their styles are beautiful. Love those knots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO adorable. Just check her site out & luv it. I heard of people using cider vinegar as a rinse, but didnt know how it would trun out. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They r both so adorable and i like the hairstyle, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing and it is greatly appreciated. Love the hairstyles and inspiration to use wonderful healthy - products on the little people.
    LLP~OGC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful girls! They're hair and clothes are adorable.

    Is it just me or do their boots match the lollipop? If so, that's awesome and I'm jealous. They're like Rainbow Bright boots and I've always wanted a pair...I'm near 30 years old and I still want them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute! I love that hair style they have & those sunflowers! And I love their mom's stance!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are so cute. Keep up the good work mom. Love the styles.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.