Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Shutterfly's Giving Away 50 Free Holiday Cards to Bloggers!

Photobucket

Yep, you read right! Shutterfly is giving away 50 free holiday cards to bloggers! Any size public website/blog can participate, how cool is that?! I actually *just* placed my order with Shutterfly. I ordered the adorable holiday card above. It comes in a 5x7, matte finish. I cannot wait to see how they turn out! I will definitely keep you all posted. Although I already ordered, some extra free ones don't hurt, right? :P

When the holiday season rolls around, it's always great to have extra cards for family members. If you don't, next thing you know you will be hearing from your long lost cousin asking why they didn't get one, lol.

I actually went to a few different sites to play around with the photocards before finally deciding on Shutterfly. I really liked the card I chose, they were the only one with that style and their site had to be the easiest to navigate. I simply uploaded a photo, dragged it on to the card and saved!

If you're a blogger, go sign up here. They have tons of cute cards to choose from!

Edited to add:

Click here to see their Christmas photo cards, click here to see their photo calendars (makes a great gift!) and finally, you can check out their cute birthday cards by clicking here. Have fun!

5 comments :

  1. Photo cards are the best. I'm gonna go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, never had the chance to do photo cards, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love shutterfly! They did an awesome job on ava's birth announcments. They are pricy so I am glad to have a shot at some free woohoo thankks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Love her matching animal print outfit!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.