Thursday, April 14, 2011

Guess Who Has Their FIRST Cornrows?



Yes, my two year old, Lil Man! I am so excited. As you may know, he rarely lets me touch his hair. He put up a little fight for the first few cornrows but after that he watched one of his favorite shows and was pretty calm. I'm so proud of him. I think they look decent for a wiggly toddler who has never had his hair styled. The front is really fine and much shorter so I'll have to give it some time to grow in.

Well, I just wanted to share my excitement with you all. You just might be in store for some boy styles in the near future. ;)

6 comments :

  1. Awwwww, absolutely too adorable! Almost makes me want to braid my 8mos. . .nah, not yet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! His hair looks exactly like my daughters hair with all the fine babyhairs in the front. Except, your cornrows are nicer than mine. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww!! Too cute!



    precious-curls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE!! I think I might be able to get DJ's in cornrows now (if he'll let me, of course)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'm curious to know how you made out with the Hello Hydration product. Last I read, you were testing it again since the product ingredients had changed. That's it.
    Take care.
    Jackie Hale

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.