Monday, April 18, 2011

Criss-cross Cornrow Style Remix



This is a style remix of the Criss-cross Cornrows & Three Strand Twists style. Unfortunately, I didn't take a lot of pictures but I finished up the top in the same pattern it was originally parted in mixing in straight cornrows and more criss-cross cornrows. I started using Little Penguin products again but realized they were not giving me as much hold as I get with Bee Mine Curly Butter so I proceeded to use the Curly Butter on the rest of her cornrows. I completely freestyled through this style. I went with the flow and braided each side to the middle of her head rotating straight cornrows and criss-cross cornrows. I didn't get a chance to bead her hair so she wore it just like this for a few days before I moved on to the next "style remix". Stay tuned! ;)

5 comments :

  1. Lovely! I wish I knew how to do the criss-crossing!



    precious-curls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!

    my daughter has the same bedding set =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, I think I am going to attempt the criss crossing cornrow soon. I am getting better Nikki, I have finally gotten the hang of cornrowing, still practicing and learning, of course, but I'm getting better and super excited about it!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.