Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Cornrows, Bantu Knots & A Bantu Knot Out

After a few days of wearing the cornrowed ponytails style, I decided to do Bantu Knots. I really love how they turned out.

I released the Bantu knots this morning for this look. I sent the other pics last night. These pics might be a little dark because I took them with my phone.

Submitted by our guest blogger, Aisha.


  1. I love your creativity!! I hope I'm able to do as well on my little one when she gets older.

  2. Very very nice! I might try some bantu knots on my mini twists later. (*Cough* yes I'm an adult here for style tips! *ahem*)

  3. such a cute little girl and what an intricate style!!

  4. Lovely style, so creative!


  5. Wow... does she actually sleep with those on?

  6. very beautiful natural styles for the kids imgoing natural myself!
    much love and sucess , ky


We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.