Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Cornrowed & Twisted Updo





I actually did this the night we did the faux hawk for bed. I didn't want to leave her hair all out because I knew it would lead to tangles so I sat a pillow on my lap, had her sit face down and started twisting the hair upward. Once I reaced the top, I continued twisting only I wrapped the twist around in a circle and secured the bun with a few bobbypins. I still wanted to post it even though it was done just for bed. I love surprise styles!

So that's 5 styles in 1 already! Here's a recap:

Who says natural hair is boring?

8 comments :

  1. Gorgeous! Don't you just love the versatility of natural hair? Five-in-one!



    precious-curls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you show us a front picture to see how it's styled in the front?

    ReplyDelete
  3. very elegant. wish i knew how to do this with my own hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Accidental styles are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just have to tell you that A is VERY lucky to have such a dedicated mom who takes good care of her hair! :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE this style and im gonna try it on my Em, she has a short hairso tha top will prob just be loose :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.