Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Gorgeous Curls With Kinky-Curly



Remember when I posted the Kinky-Curly review? I said I liked the Curling Custard on A's hair but I wasn't really feelin' the Knot Today. Well, I'm loving both on Lil Man's hair! I posted on Facebook earlier that I washed Lil Man's hair and applied Kinky-Curly Knot Today and Curling Custard to his hair and it looked like he had a jheri curl, I was just waiting for it to dry to see the final results. Well these are the final results! Gorgeous curls, right? And this is AFTER his nap and "highchair hair"! Some curls are a little crunchy but I'm hoping the crunch will be gone by tomorrow. Just wanted to share!



5 comments :

  1. ,They look great, I love Knot Today, it works great on my daughters hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! My 3 year olds curls are looser like lil man's wonder if she would get the same results. Now her hair will look good right when it's done but once play time and bed time come into play it's a tangled mess. Did you shampoo his hair with the come clean?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies!

    @Amanda, no, I used California Baby shampoo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found this one... LOVE it! About what type hair does he have? I just recently bought the Knot Today and I reaaaaaaaaally want to get the Curling Custard to use with it!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.