Monday, April 18, 2011

Cornrowed Braid-out Faux Hawk



After A wore this style for a few days I contemplated on adding beads or curling the braids. Instead, I simply removed the middle braids with the end of a pin tail comb for a braid out. She had 3 braids hanging on each side in the front so I gathered 3 on each side and twisted them back, I used bobbypins to secure the braids. This created a faux hawk look. She loved the results! This is a fun look for both younger and older girls. You can add a little flair by accessorizing with bows, ribbon or a headband.

After looking at the pictures I think I should have taken out a few cornrows on the right for a side bang. Maybe someone else can try it? I'd love to see pictures if you do. You can post them over on our new Facebook Fan Page!


9 comments :

  1. Oh I LOVE this Nik!
    -Shonti

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great on her! Love it!!



    precious-curls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY PRETTY AND CREATIVE, YOUR DAUGHTER'S HAIR IS MY HAIR IDOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cute. Those posts are getting you motivated, huh? lol keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!! Seriously wish my daughters hair was this long, but then I would have to learn how to do these styles!!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.