- Must do one of the following protective styles: Twists (two strand, threestrand, sister twists), Braids, or Cornrows, Flat twists, Bantu Knots, French braids *Please make sure the style is not tight!
- Absolutely no heat
- No curlers! However, you may use other methods to curl the hair. Example: braid already braided box braids for a crinkly look, do bantu knots (for a knot out) on two strand twists for more of a curly look, wet the hair so the ends curl up naturally, twirl ends around your finger with product to curl the ends, etc.
- No beads, barrettes, or snaps. *Headbands & bows are fine.
- Absolutely no rubberbands/elastics, you may use Ouchless ponytail holders with no metal to simply switch up the style. Example: Put two strand twists in one loose ponytail, put box braids in two loose pigtails, put cornrows in low bun, etc.
- Must do our weekly check-in's and include a picture of the style each week (whether it's still the same style or not) Check-in's are due by May 9th, 16th, 23rd, and 30th
NO rubberbands or elastics!
However, you may use Ouchless ponytail holders (I prefer Goody brand with no metal parts. (see above)
You may NOT use beads, barrettes, snaps, or ballies!
You may use headbands and bows.
Bee Mine Products
Check out our Bee Mine product reviews here and here.