Monday, February 7, 2011

Hair Goodies at Hobby Lobby

I was at Hobby Lobby today and took a few pictures to share with you all. :)

They had this adorable picture for a little girls room. I love how all of the little girls have different hair styles and hair colors. I was going to buy it for A but it doesn't match her room. It was $70 but they always have sales so check out their website.

They had this cute bow holder for $16. Last time I was there they had more colors but this is all they had today.

Another bow holder. It says "bows" on it.

Hair flowers, corkers and bows!

6 comments :

  1. I didn't realize those were bow holders on facebook- OMG too cute!! I love all of those hair flowers and bows, Hobby Lobby here I come!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG the hair flowers!!! I'll be there tomorrow on my lunch break. Good lookin' out Nikki!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how much do their korkers and flowers run?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wish we had a store like that here =( Its impossible to find those flowers and corkers here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who would have thought Hobby Lobby! Wow, gotta go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thinking do they have a website and do they ship to the uk. :o)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.