Monday, May 10, 2010

Review: Faded Glory Elastic Ponytail Holders

Photobucket
Her first bike ride!


Faded Glory Elastic Ponytail Holders

Price: $2.50 per pack (of 50) at Walmart

Review: As you all know, I absolutely love the Goody Ouchless ponytail holders I bought (similar to these) 7 months ago. I need some more so I headed back to Walmart to get some, unfortunately they were out of the Goody ones that I use so I picked up some Faded Glory ones that were very similar to the ones I loved. Well I was able to use these when I banded A's hair for one day prior to do her protective style and they work great! They don't stretch as much as the Goody Ones but they still have a nice stretch, are easy on the hair, and caused absolutley no breakage. I definitely recommend these. The Goody ones have lasted me 7 months and are still going strong so we'll see how these ones hold up.


Faded Glory Brand:


Goody Ouchless Brand: (the ones on the left)

8 comments :

  1. I use these myself and they are pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm going to use your idea on banding. I've only tried to blow dry my daughter's hair a few times now to stretch it out, and I really don't think it agrees with her hair..feels so dry afterward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see A doing her thing riding her bike in Disney style (helmet, shirt & bike)...tooo cute.

    That's a good price and they cause no breakage... Ok I have to pick him up some all black ones. You may get the same or more for a cheapie brand but they cause breakage.

    Thanks Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like them, they seem to hold good, and they last too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have not heard of this brand before will have to look into it.. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i was just going back through your styles and came across this pic of A on her bike what size is her bike.. im looking to get Amirah a bike for her birthday however im not sure what sizing to go to.. she is so big for her age but then i dont' want to ruin her confidence and put her on one she is scared of..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you posted this! I've been using the wrong thing to band Pooh's hair.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.