Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hair Share!

Thanks to the mother's who sent in pictures for this weeks Hair Share! Click here to see how you can participate in next week's Hair Share!

Donna shared how she organizes her hair products and accessories, I love this idea!

Donna writes:

"A while back you had a post on bead organization and I thought I'd share what I use. It's by Craft Mates and basically, it's a case with 8 storage boxes. Each storage box has 7 individual compartments that open individually. The best part is the lock closed when you snap them shut and you have to hold down a button on the end of the box to open any of the compartments. Great if you're doing a toddler's hair! My daughter still makes a mess with the beads that I'm using but not with the whole collection of beads.

For organizing I use the scrapbooking bag in the pictures shown. I could end up doing hair in any place in the house so this bag is really handy for carrying our day-to-day essentials. The things in the bag vary in some of the pictures because they were taken on different days lol. The rest of our stash is stored in the basement and in the bottom drawer in one of our bathrooms. Compared to tote boxes, I love that it has handles! And compared to a regular bag, I love that it has compartments! We got the bag at Michael's using the 40% off coupon. I think it ran me $14 Canadian. And we don't even use all the compartments yet."


Photobucket

Kristen shared some older styles she did on her cutie Avi
Photobucket

Kristen also shared this picture she took while she was at Claires. They have a bunch of cute 4th of July hair accessories!

Crystal shared this adorable style she did on her beautiful daughter, Cadance. She did flat twists all the way back into just moisturized hair.
Photobucket

Aisha sent in some older pictures of her cutie Anisa when they were on vacation.
Photobucket

MeLaine shared this nice style done on her 7 year old beautiful daughter!
Photobucket

Andrea sent in this picture of her adorable little girl "L". Also check out Andrea's blog here she has posted about lots of great deals and accessories she has found.
Photobucket

Too cute! Thanks again for sending in pictures. I also loved the organization pictures and the hair accessory picture! Make sure you send in pictures for next week. :)

16 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen, love that hair. Nice and long.
    Cadance, I love the curls.
    Anisa, I love thos braids, good job mama.
    MeLaine, I like the braids all over, good for hot weather.
    and little "L" She is little with big beautiful puffs, gatta love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All their hair is beautiful.
    once again, great job moms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute styles!! Avi's hair is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all adorable! Great organization tips!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the craft bag.. I must goo to Michaels love the idea carrying the bag around the house.. soo I don't have to stop and then go in another room... and look for something....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job everyone. I love Avi's hair and might have to invest in a storage bag/drawers soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such pretty girls. Love every style. Great job moms.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh, love the scrapbook bag. will be stealing, i mean borrowing, that idea very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of these styles are so adorable!! I can't wait to try them

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am loving all of these styles :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous styles.. i love these.. We should all send in photos of how we organise our hair accessories for our little ones. I find it interesting to see everyones collections..i also like to point out to my husband that i'm not the only one who is a little hair accessory crazy when it comes to styling the girls hair.

    ReplyDelete
  13. that bag is fantastic...and I must say I love the blog even though I'm not a mother...I use the styles you do on A, and the styles other mothers do on their little ones, on my own hair (with a grown up twist, that is)

    ReplyDelete
  14. AWW THEIR HAIRSTYLES ARE TOO CUTE I AM GETTING SOOO MANY IDEAS THANKS TO ALL HAVE A MAGICALDAY ºOº

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.