Monday, May 10, 2010

Hair Share!

Thanks to all the mommies who sent in pictures of their beautiful children and their fabulous styles! Click here to see how you can participate in next week's Hair Share!

First up we have Princess Brianna, Mother cesimmons06 sent in pictures of her cutie with this gorgeous style!

Photobucket

Kim sent in pictures of a couple of different styles she did on her pretty girl, Kai.

Photobucket

Alisa sent in this twist & bead style done on her cutie Adaora.

Photobucket

Aileen sent in these pictures of her adorable daughter "S" with this cute Curlformer/braided headband look!

Photobucket

The forever and always creative Aisha sent in this style done on her gorgeous daughter Anisa.

Photobucket

Nicole sent in these pictures of her cutie Asia (9-10months old). Nicole is still learning but she's doing a fantastic job.

Photobucket

Lela sent in these cute veil styles done on her beautiful daughter Ashli (21 months).

Photobucket

Tamie always sends in amazing styles done on her boys! Check out the boyhawk and the backwards nike sign.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Melanie shared pictures of her beautiful daughter. She did a remix of the heart style!

Photobucket

We LOVE seeing all of the pictures of our readers beautiful children and you are all quite the creative bunch! Send in pictures for next week! Thanks again, I hope you all had a fabulous Mother's Day.

16 comments :

  1. I just wanted to let you know how much I like to check out these photos. I'm just learning how to do my daughter's hair (she's 22 months, only home with us for 5 months). She still has some bald spots from ringworm, so I'm trying to get her scalp healthier and the hair is finally growing in. Mostly I just make various puffs/ponytails (I'll send some photos soon) in ways that don't show the bald spots too much. I'm learning so much here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful styles!! Keep up the good work Nicole!! She looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see my cutie, thanks for including us this week. I luv all the other styles too, please keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job ladies!!!

    I wish I could see 360 shots so I could copy them on my girls!! :P

    Inspiring nonetheless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best thing is that all the children look happy... (great hear too) good job every1.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the girls are beautiful and their hair is georgeous.
    Keep up the good work.

    Thanks Nikki, for sharing my older boys hair styles on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Nikki, for sharing my Princess hair styles on your site, i felt like she was a little celebrity LOL, All of the baby girls and boys hair are soo beautiful great job moms lets keep our babies hair beautiful and healthy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everyone hair looks adorable. Aisha im loving the styles you keep in your daughters hair. LOVE lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aisha's styles on Anisa are always so good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Alese and Beautifulkinksandcoils - Thanks for the compliments!! This is what I love to do!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the Hair Share feature! It gives me so many ideas.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.