Saturday, October 29, 2011

Banded Two Strand Twist Ponytails


I know I was supposed to style A's hair last weekend but she ended up wearing her hair in two twisted ponytails for the week. I decided to do a quick style today since her hair was still stretched out. I moisturized with Bee Mine Luscious Moisturizer and styled with Bee Mine Curly Butter (BBBFALL will get you 10% off your purchase). I began near her left ear, parting at an angle, I banded the ponytail with an ouchless ponytail holder, twisted and wrapped a rubberband around the end 3-4 times. I didn't wrap it too tight, just enough to help the twist stay put. I continued to part at an angle the entire time until I was finished. She loves it!

Click pictures to enlarge.


11 comments :

  1. This was my favorite hairstyle when I was little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute! My daughter hair isnt this long so I have to use something a little heavier at the ends in order for her ponytails to hang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this looks beautiful! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! I recently ordered some of the Bee Mine Products. Thanks for much for the discount code. Can't wait to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this style, it's so simple but so cute at the same time. it's one of my favs for your and my A!


    p.s. my A just went nutso over that panda shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wondering how long you keep this style in for...

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's as beautiful as she wants to be, and her hair?!?!? Yes ma'am!

    Char~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes I get used to how beautiful her hair is, then BAM! I am awed once again! This is simply lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wowwwwwwwwwwwwww her hair is so beauitful shes the little pochahontas of this century

    ReplyDelete
  10. wowwwwwwwwwwwwww her hair is so beauitful shes the little pochahontas of this century

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.