Sunday, September 4, 2011

Bee Mine Products Labor Day SALE!


Starting tomorrow, September 5th at 12am EST you can receive 15% off your Bee Mine Products purchase with our reader discount code: BBB9511 this sale is one day only and will end at 11:59pm EST tomorrow.

If you have read A's routine then you know I am a huge Bee Mine Products fan. I have loved everything I have tried from the line (use our search bar for reviews and pictures) but I usually get asked what my favorite products from the line are, I highly recommend the Luscious Moisturizer and their Curly Butter. Remember, the code is BBB9511 when you spend $15 or more.


Happy Shopping! 

1 comment :

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.