Saturday, July 16, 2011

Mini Braid Updates




Guest blogger Aisha sent some updates on her Anisa's mini braids. Read below for more info!


This is when Aisha restyled Anisa's mini braids a few weeks ago. Aisha says: I used my mixture when I redid them. That's why they look so shiny. I also started the box braids in the front and on top by doing a small cornrow first.

Aisha's mixture: Shea butter, coconut oil, castor oil and vitamin e oil


Aisha changed up the top a few weeks later and added some cornrows. Aisha adds: I like how changing the front gave her braids new life!


And here's a cute updo Aisha sent me a few days ago!

Love it! Thanks Aisha for sharing updates! :)

4 comments :

  1. Love it!! I love your hairstyles :) That updo is the business....my lil one's name is Aneesa also :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous!!! Beautiful hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you tell me the measurement of this mixture? I want to try it.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.