Thursday, July 28, 2011

2 Large Two Strand Twisted Pigtails



Last night I washed A's hair with Kinky Curly Come Clean shampoo and conditioned/detangled with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration conditioner (old ingredients). After washing and detangling, I applied a little Blended Cutie Butter Me Up to a medium size section of her hair and banded it. I did this for a total of 6 sections. The next morning, I removed the bands and detangled her hair again. I twisted each section after removing the bands and detangling. I planned on doing some kind of braid style but we had to go to the store so I parted her hair down the middle for pigtails. I used Blended Beauty Happy Nappy Styles and a Denman boar bristle brush to smooth the hair down. I used ouchless ponytail holders to secure the twists at the base and ends. Nothing special, just a very simple yet cute style.

To see random hair pictures, questions & answers, etc, stop by and "like" our Facebook Fan Page. :)

4 comments :

  1. It's nice and simple but still very cute!! OAN: Do you ever just look at her and wonder what happened to your baby?? She's getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAWWWW! Her hair is so fluffy with those Two Strand Twist. Nikki, your parting skillz are the TRUTH!lol very neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. :)

    @Aisha, yes :(((

    @KeeKee, lol not really! I actually didn't realize I started the part in the front on the side instead of the middle, lol.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.