Monday, July 11, 2011

Maintaining A Twist Out Overnight



I told you yesterday I would report back on how her twist out held up overnight without retwisting and here are the results! The maintenance is very easy. I just place her hair in a high bun using an ouchless ponytail holder. I did not wrap the ponytail holder around at all because I didn't want it to cause any dents in the twists. When she woke up I took the bun down and added a little Ella Jelly to smooth the top down, the results are below. If you have a scarf, I'd recommend tying it around the hairline so the edges stay smooth. Again, make sure you place the hair in a high bun or ponytail on the top of the head so the twist out is not being smushed while sleeping. Easy peasy! Lets see how it holds up for the rest of the day.




1 comment :

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.