Another gorgeous style from Guest Blogger, Aisha and her beautiful daughter, Anisa!
- Day 1: I made two cornrows in the front on each side and cornrows in the back. She has two ponytails on each side of her head in the front and a big ponytail in the back (center).
- I added curl formers to the cornrows and the big ponytail in the back.
- I tucked the big ponytail under to make a bun for school.
- Later on Day 2: I added small box braids to the section where the big ponytail was.
- I love how they turned out.
- Once again I added the curl formers. I also added another cornrow in the front on each side.
- Day 3: Curls!!! I love it!! But it's still not complete!
- Later on Day 3: I added small box braids in the front where the two ponytails were. The style is almost complete!!!!
- Curlformers on Day 3
Note: I used my own mixture of shea butter, coconut oil, vitamin E oil, and castor oil while braiding her hair. Anisa will have this style for as long as it looks good! I will moisturize daily and make adjustments/touch-ups as needed.