Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Bee Mine Discount Code + More News

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year. I have lots of Christmas pics to share but my computer is currently in the shop. :( It should hopefully be out in about a week, maybe more, maybe less.

Edited Jan. 7th

The *NEW* Bee Mine discount code is BBBJF11

I will edit the banner once my computer is fixed. Happy shopping!

I am going to be adding something new to the blog involving facebook so keep tagging your pics to our facebook page. I will have more info as soon as I can.

As always, thanks so much for your support and appreciation.

P.s. Still haven't heard back from the Curlformer winners, if I don't hear from them soon I will have to choose other winners.

Nik

1 comment :

  1. If they don't want the curlformers then I'll take them, lol!!! I have 3 daughters and would love to try the long and wide ones.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.