Friday, July 16, 2010

Claire's & Icing Flower Girl Hair Accessories

I went to Claire's and Icing the other day to look for some cute flower girl hair accessories for my Natural Flower Girl Hair Styles series. I didn't get as much as I would have liked because the prices were a little higher than expected but I do have ideas for the above accessories in mind. Stay tuned!

Claire's hair comb: $14.50
Claire's spin pins: $10.50 but they always have the buy one get one half off on hair accessories for my total was $5.25 for the spin pins.
Icing headband: Sale $6.25
Icing flowers: $3.50 each Icing also had buy one get one half off to I got one for $1.75

I also want to add, Claire's and Icing has a new policy about "party" hair accessories and special occasion hair accesories. They told me they are nonreturnable, so just a heads up!

14 comments :

  1. Cute stuff. I wore some of those spinny-swirly jewels in my bun for my sister's wedding in '03. They really add alot to a simple stlye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the headband and comb, too

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, those are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. Whew at those prices. Can't wait to see the style your doing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just in Icing today.I love this store and my daughter just loses her mind in there. It can be pricey but cute stuff nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute! cant wait to see what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww these accessories are gorgeous...
    if you checked ebay out you may be able to fnd better prices to give you more of a variety..
    i've picked up some great hair accessory bargains from there..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw these two days ago but decided against buying them since my daughter isn't ready to have things in her hair without touching them. They are cute though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cant wait for the second style, the first one was probably my favorite yet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These hair accessories are totally gorgeous! Really love these. Can't wait to see the style that you're doing! ;) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.