Friday, April 13, 2012

Side Swept Two Strand Twists into Bun

Click photos to enlarge
 Such a simple but elegant style and perfect for all ages!

The pictures are pretty much self explanatory so this post will be short and sweet. I cornrowed the top middle section of her hair straight down, as mentioned in our previous post and twisted the remaining hair. After finishing the top I grabbed medium size sections of wet hair, added a little products and finished the rest of the hair off by doing basic two strand twists. The next day, I gathered her twists into a side ponytail, leaving the "bangs" out. I rolled the twists around the ponytail holder to create the side bun. I then gathered the twisted bangs and pinned them so the side, near the bun with a couple of bobby pins. I twisted the remaining hair back around the bun and added a cute headband.

I wanted to try something new so I used Blended Beauty Butter Me Up and Curl Styling Butter for this style.

Don't forget to stop by and check out our Facebook page! www.facebook.com/beadsbraidsandbeyond



6 comments :

  1. nuh-uh BBB! Its a WRAP!! Little A looks so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wauweee nice hairstyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. So simple and elegant. Miss A looks cite as as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This style is so simple, but cute & chic at the same time love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Doing this on my 5yo today!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.