Sunday, July 11, 2010

4th Of July Hair Share!

You have all blown me away this week! Thank you all so much for sending in pictures. I love the creativity. The kiddos looked too cute and were definitely dressed to impress!

If you sent me pictures and do not see them posted here, it's because they did not fit in the 4th of July theme, they will definitely be posted next weekend. :)

Click here to see how you can participate in next week's Hair Share!

Holly sent in these pictures of her cutie Alayah.
Photobucket

Holly also styled her friends daughters hair, Lailah.
Photobucket

Susan sent in this style done on her beautiful daughter Olivia. Olivia is also pictured with her handsome brother.
Photobucket

Colleen sent in these pictures of her cutie, little Miss Ava. She did two french braids going back and ended them with puffs.
Photobucket

Kristi shared this adorable style done on her daughter.
Photobucket

MeLaine sent in this amazing cornrowed star style.
Photobucket

Aisha shared this style done on her daughter Anisa.
Photobucket

Aisha also shared this style done on her niece.
Photobucket

Monica shared these pictures of her daughter, Danaiya, with her 4th of July style.
Photobucket

Janice shared this style (The Twist Braid Star) done on her American Girl Doll, she got the idea from Princesshairstyles. Check out Janice's blog here.
Photobucket

Cailin sent in these pictures of her adorable girls Claire (left) and Carmel (right).
Photobucket

Julie shared this photo of her daughters (Em) star style.
Photobucket

Kameelah sent in this picture of her cutie, Kimora.
Photobucket

Casey sent in these pictures of her beautiful girls: "Brianna is rockn two ponytails broken down into three twist with blue and white hair bows are red ribbon
Kamora is rocking some a puff ball with box twist in the back n two front braids with blue hair bows and a red ribbon."
Photobucket

Photobucket

Last, but not least, Quinn sent in her daughter, QB's, 4th of July Style. She tried to recreate Anisa's PonyHawk, great job!
Photobucket

19 comments :

  1. I'm just starting out braiding! How in the world do you all come up with so many creative styles? My daughter's hair just got long enough for me to braid, so I plan to braid more and get more ideas from this site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these styles look GREAT!!! I've definitely gotten some more ideas! Good job moms!!
    @ Quinn - you did an excellent job on the ponyhawk!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These styles are so amazing! Shout out to all of the talented mothers out there. Totally reminds me of when I was a little girl getting my hair braided.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job guys - these styles are all amazing - you've outdone yourself

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some beautiful hairstyles and beautiful little girls! Awesome job!

    Brianna
    girlscurls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the pictures are so cute. I am not that creative! I would be all day trying to figure it out. I am going to try some of these styles though. Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beauty! Such creativity! Such fabulousness! I am very impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. Great job mommies. Love the stars.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job mommies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww all these QTz! I like all the beads, wish I would of had time to put beads on my style :(
    Great job everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job mommies! This gives me lots of ideas for my girls!

    ReplyDelete
  12. All of these kids look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love love love all these cute hairstyles!! I was just getting read to do a braided star in my daughters hair and this hair share gave me even more ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Everyone did a good job. I'm loving the remake of the star hairstyles.

    ReplyDelete
  16. All these styles are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey!! I missed this post. I guess I should pay more attention but if any one is interested on my 4th of July pictures. Check it out at http://mylittlerascals-letty.blogspot.com/2010/07/happy-4th-of-july.html Thank you Nikki for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW ALL THIS TALENT!LOVE IT PLEASE DO A TUTORIAL ON HOW YOU PARTED THE STAR TOO CUTE ºOº

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.