Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Kinky-Curly Back To School Promo

I just received this email:

BACK TO SCHOOL PROMO
FOR THE COLLEGE BOUND CURLY!!!!

KINKY-CURLY SHOWER CADDY!
$44*
Keep all your Kinky-Curly Products & shower gear organized.
A necessity for any dorm dweller
Also great for the gym locker room or spa.
Our Back to School Promo includes:
Come Clean Shampoo
Knot Today Conditioner
16oz Curling Custard
Shower Detangling Comb
Styling Brush
all in the Kinky-Curly Shower Caddy.
$44
(free shipping too)
*only available online while supplies last



7 comments :

  1. I just bought the whole line of hair products and spent almost twice that amount...boo hoo, I would love the shower caddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait a minute! ALL That for $44 and free shipping?! I am on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got it. I was actually a little less. I paid 68 dollars for 2, and had to pay 15 dollars for shipping. So it came out to be 5 dollars cheaper. I am so excited. That saved me a ton of money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, I wish I hadn't just bought some. Well I didn't buy all the products and you can never really have too much, right? Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoooooooW I'm a college curly and i have been thinking of buying kinky curly product for three years now and the price tag always stoped me. But I see it happening now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you blog even though have a child of my own i do a lot of kids hair and i try to mimic some of your styles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks that's a great deal! Ordered it today. Can't wait to give the gel another try and try out the shampoo.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.