Friday, March 26, 2010

Found some new snaps!


I wanted to make a quick post about these adorable little snaps I found at Burlington Coat Factory in the baby department. I have plenty of heart snaps that I bought from the beauty supply store but I thought these were different from any of the other snaps I have seen before so I bought 3 packs. At $1.99 per pack (of 60) you can't beat that! If you are not familiar with snaps, they are like tiny barrettes that can replace using a rubberband/elastic at the end of beads. You can use them for many other styles as well. Burlington Coat Factory also had a wide variety of other children's accessories and adult accessories.

Happy Shopping!

Don't forget to enter the *Curlformers GIVEAWAY!*

7 comments :

  1. Those are cute! Thanks for the tip. I have to get to Burlington Coat Factory - now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when I find the cutest hair accessories at the places I least expect to... and love it even more when they're easy on my pockets lol. I'm looking for some now to match TK's Easter colors so I'll def be adding Burlington now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are a good deal. I went to Wal-Mart last night & saw some of these (I want to say also a pack of 60) for $3.00. I thought 2 myself 'Didn't she say you could get these cheaper?', so I came to double check, lol. I will check out Burlington, but thought I'd post this for others who either don't have a BCF, or their BCF doesn't have anymore. Thank you for sharing & I hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love the look of hair snaps but I have a problem finding them in the uk!! Does anyone have any ideas where you can purchase in the uk or uk online as shipping costs are a nightmare??

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.