Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Claires


I had to hop on and let you all know that I was at Claires this past weekend and they were having a great sale. ALL hair accessories were buy one, get one 50% off. I bought A 4 cute headbands. They were $3.50, so the next was $1.75. Not bad!! They have tons and tons of accessories. I'm going to try to check out the other Claires in my area because I wanted to get my hands on two packs of the cute Hello Kitty bows they had, but the Claires I was at only had 1 pack.

Oh and I bought two plain shirts from The Children's Place (under the headbands in the photo) to match the headbands. $5 each!

Happy Shopping!!

4 comments :

  1. oh, i need to check this out. very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luv Claires!! I bought Chanelle about 10 headbands from there this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.