Friday, October 1, 2010

New Bee Mine Reader Discount Code: BBBOCT1


Hey everyone! I know I've been a little MIA but I am hoping to get back on a regular posting schedule in October. I have lots of reviews, hair shares, and diva spotlight's coming so stay tuned!

I wanted to let you all know that we have a new Bee Mine Products discount code good until October 15th! :)

To receive 10% your Bee Mine Products purchase ($15 min.) use Beads, Braids & Beyond reader discount code:

BBBOCT1

I hope are all enjoying Fall. We went from hot to freezing quick! I hate when the weather changes so quickly. Yesterday it was nice out though.

Oh, and guess who has a birthday in October? :) Yep, A!


7 comments :

  1. Awesome~!~ My birthday is Sunday :p....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kool... my daughter has her Bday on the 15th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! I want to try some of her other products. Happy Bday A! My oldest turned 5 yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe I'll finally give in and try bee mine products, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the new discount code. I didn't have much success with the products in the past, but for some reason I want to give them another try...go figure!!

    Hope A has a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Time to reorder my supplies! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the update! I need to order some supplies now!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.