Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Half Cornrows With Two Buns

Photobucket

Please excuse the sun rays in this photo.
A wore her hair in the half cornrows braid around sock bun style for her birthday weekend (birthday post soon!).

Today I decided to switch the style up a bit. I split the part of her hair straight down the middle, used a little Bee Mine Luscious Moisturizer to smooth down the hair and placed each section in a ponytail. I then took each ponytail and did a simple two strand twist. I wrapped the two strand twisted ponytail around the ponytail holder and used 3 bobbypins to hold each bun in place. Although her cornrows were several days old I thought the style turned out super cute and it will definitely be a quick go to style from now on! :)

9 comments :

  1. That is lovely...A looks so mature now! It's amazing how quick these little ones grow into little women. Another great style by you two. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this style. I think I'll try it today on my little one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute. I agree with Crystal, she is looking like such a big girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally in love with your site! A friend posted it on Facebook and I've been hooked ever since. Your designs are inspiring me to try new things with my daughter. In fact I just mentioned your site in my (very basic) hair blog and showed the heart-shaped hairstyle I tried on my daughter. Thank you for all you do!
    http://marlieshair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute style. Love the shirt. A is looking like a big girl...awwwww

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this style. Cant wait for the bday pics

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.