Thursday, December 31, 2009

Riteaid

Photobucket

The CN ladies pulled me in again. They posted about a Riteaid sale, so I had to go check it out.

Giovanni products: Buy One, Get One Free (ends Jan. 2nd)
Herbal Essence products: $2.99

and in case you're curious, the micro fiber turban was $10.

I bought Giovanni Smooth As Silk shampoo & conditioner(2), Giovanni 50:50 shampoo & conditioner(2), Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship conditioner, Hydralicious, Totally Twisted, and None of Your Frizzness.

7 comments :

  1. SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!! I didnt know Rite Aid sold Giovanni!!! I am there !!! Thanks for posting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the Rite Aid Giovanni sale in my local newspaper...I'm so tempted to go and spend my money!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I'm up in CT for the holiday and there's a Rite Aid on the corner and I'm so going cause I'm out of hair stuff here, LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. i see you are on your way to being a PJ, if you aren't there already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They got me too!! LOL just went and got some Giovanni and Organix. Can't wait to finally try it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok went to Rite Aid too late and missed on the Organix b/c they were all out. But I was able to get my stock of hair products built up here in CT. Got my HE Hello Hydration and I love so much and tried the shampoo for the first time and I have to admit I liked it. Unfortunately none of these products are for Kyndal but Hey good looking out and revealing the sale, LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol@ shut the front door. =P

    Awww man they didn't work for her! =[ Have you tried Giovanni?

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.